Meet the Spy Meet the Spy

Great use of voice clips

Really clever how you used all those VO clips to do the dialogue, and the animation was incredible.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

Yay!

Ah yes, the good ol' days of World Wide Web War 1. That was an awesome war. Too bad it ended in a truce instead of the destruction of eBaum's World.

Clayground - Dentist Clayground - Dentist

Yayyy!

That made me cry with joy! Good song, I like your musical shorts.

BlakTornado responds:

I'll probably make it a annual thing (Since it's just over a year since my last, lol)

Happiness Apotheosis Happiness Apotheosis

I literally laughed out loud at this

That was hilarious. I particularly liked the way everybody got the ^.^ face when they got gifts. Please make more of these!

Madness - Preloaded Madness - Preloaded

Pretty Awesome

That was pretty cool. It made me cry because it was so sad. Even though it wasn't sad.

LYRONMARTIS responds:

thanks

Clayground - Birthday Clayground - Birthday

Woo!

This is kewl! too bad you couldn't hear what they were saying when the music is playing, but still woo! Still, it's not as good as my favorite Clayground, The Day It Came Part Two...

Boing Shoes Boing Shoes

Salesman movies ftw!

those movies get better every time! you're a rockin xylophone playa.

seri ously, that had me ROFLing the whole time. Don't stop anytime soon! These salesman movies are hilarious and this is the best yet.

MyKindOfFlash responds:

Thank you, and yeah, the xylophone is one of the only, if not only, instruments I can play of a decent quality. I purposley did it alittle out of tune and added some extra notes for a more unprofessional feel. Chicks dig the xylophone...well, I hope they do.

Clayground - Valentine's Clayground - Valentine's

yayz!

its good because i was in it...

in my mind *cries*

good animation, the quality got realllly crappy sometimes, but other than that, yay!

BlakTornado responds:

The bad quality is due to the compression.

Killing Spree VI Killing Spree VI

HELL YEAH

Your are the most amazing stick animator of all time! That was incredible. I saw the extra scene.

I also noticed that for one frame at the end of the author's notes, the final caption was added to with the words '...or is he?'

I look forward to Killing Spree VII and I hope that I don't have to wait two years for it this time around.

Clayground - WSSH 4/5 Clayground - WSSH 4/5

Yay

That was really good. I liked when he got on the scooter and chased the key. But WHO could the guy be?

It's a dilemma that will never be solved. I liked the song at the beginning. As you already know, I'll be using it in my next (first) movie.

BlakTornado responds:

I'm glad you liked it ^_^